Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Who you are
In this role you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following:
• Partnering with the CMO to develop a strategy and manage a team to execute on a plan to significantly increase marketing’s contribution to the sales pipeline and reduce customer acquisition cost (CAC) and partnering with sales enablement for competitive sales cycles, and decrease time to close.
• Ensuring CMO has clear line of visibility into KPIs for executive dashboarding and predictable, accurate sales forecasts.
• Developing and oversee a marketing and demand generation calendar that supports the company’s market segments with demand generation programs that speak to our buyer personas and more efficiently move them through their buyer’s journey
• Managing an existing team to consistently produce on-target leads on a monthly cadence to support Virgin Pulses direct sales teams.
• Partner with the Product Marketing and Marketing Content team to leverage existing content and identify new content needed to move buyers through the buyer’s journey
• Working hand-in-hand with Sales leadership to live up to the marketing and sales service level agreement and continually improve marketing programs via obtaining closed-loop feedback from Sales.
• Working with external marketing automation firms, PR, and advertising agencies to test, deploy, and measure new marketing programs and optimize the marketing ROI from these investments
• Developing and managing a set of demand generation metrics that clearly demonstrate the impact marketing is having on increasing the sales pipeline and lower customer acquisition cost
On a typical day, you might…
• Work with marketing operations to understand and identify opportunities and deltas for continuous improvement and optimization.
• Align with Product Marketing to ensure a seamless prospect and customer experience from top of the funnel to customer onboarding and beyond.
• Develop a demand generation strategy that supports new product or market segment launches
• Create a quarterly demand generation calendar that includes webinars, email nurture campaigns, content syndication, digital advertising and socialize it with marketing and sales leadership as well as their teams
• Collaborate with partnerships team to develop field marketing plans that maximize partnerships and establish new partnership channels when the opportunity presents itself.
• Analyze campaigns on a monthly basis and adjust program resources or capital to focus on the highest performing programs
• Brainstorm with the marketing content team and the business development representative teams to understand program messaging effectiveness
• Relentlessly look for ways to innovate how paid, earned, and owned media is repurposed into valuable assets for demand creation and sales enablement.
• Work closely with Content and Product Marketing and Virgin Pulse’s Customer Success team to identify and secure customer participation in demand generation programs
• Assist in building momentum for Virgin Pulse’s Partner and Ecosystem organization and help drive preference and affinity across Virgin Pulse’s consultant partners
What you bring to the team.
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities (OWASP/CWE).
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.