Who you are
This full-time engineer position will be part of the hardware devices, logistics, and eCommerce team within the Technical Operations Department at Virgin Pulse. You will be responsible and work with your team to design, test and deliver hardware devices and 3rd party products to Virgin Pulse users.
In the role of XXX you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following;
- Manage the hardware devices development and coordinate with our Contract Manufacture overseas
- Gathering requirements with other departments within the company to help develop new devices and/or integration of new devices with VP platform
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Identify risks, issues, and make recommendations to business leadership.
- Lead the hardware and firmware design for new products, working with interdisciplinary team.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Who you are
You are a talented, motivated, and experienced Software Development Engineer in Test who is highly motivated and looking to lead our QA efforts across api, web, and mobile. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and implementing automation test frameworks for all engineering teams to use. You seek to work with and collaborate with other individuals and teams to standardize and implement best practices when it comes to our testing methodologies. Focus, enthusiasm, a dedication to excellence and constant desire to learn are all personal characteristics you possess which are highly valued in the VP organization.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of abilities in order to successfully contribute to the team. You are able to skillfully:
- Set priorities and support initiatives based on the long-term goals of the company
- Communicate and work collaboratively across many different teams
- Understand current and new technologies and what issues they solve
- Develop and maintain automation tests and test cases and contribute to continuous delivery
- Participate in both manual and automated testing efforts
- Execute all flavors of testing, including but not limited to functional, API, integration and end-to-end
- Actively participates in requirements and design reviews, release readiness reviews and other inspections.
- Coach engineering teams to set appropriate quality goals and acceptance criteria
- Help with debugging and root cause analysis of defects and tracking them in Jira
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and escalate issues as needed
- Provide ongoing process improvement and efficiency metrics for the department
Who you are
You are passionate about improving people’s wellbeing. You are humble so you are “team-first” and bring in other’s opinions, but courageous enough to think outside the box. You are hungry to create meaningful change and exceed expectations. You are smart so you know when and how to collaborate and how to engage and inspire others to do their own best work.
In the role of Operations Support Specialist, you will wear many hats though your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Support team members with technology issues: troubleshoot with team member, escalate issues, direct team members to service desk, as needed
- Support team members with general program or client questions; research and respond to team member, escalate to other teams or departments when needed
- Serve as the go-to problem solver for team members
- Understand Salesforce functionality and underlying data processes
- Escalate issues to other teams or departments, as needed
- Coordinate call coverage needs
- Fulfill orders for Nicotine Replacement Therapy, Guidebooks, or Small Step Guides, as needed
Who you are
We are seeking a skilled Financial Reporting Manager to support our Senior Finance leadership with Reporting and FP&A at our corporate headquarters. In this global role key responsibilities will include the management of all facets of financial reporting, both internal and to our private equity owners, in addition to participating in integral FP&A activities. We are seeking someone with an analytical, yet strategic mindset who loves collaborating and building strong relationships.
In the role of Reporting Manager you will wear many hats but you skills will be crucial in the following:
- Coordinate and execute monthly financial and operational performance reporting for functional leadership teams including analysis of variances, current and past trends in all areas of revenue, direct cost, SG&A expenses
- Develop, lead and direct the Reporting team
- Partner with VP of Finance on long term business plans
- Partner with accounting on monthly close review, and FP&A to develop sound reporting versus budget and forecasts
- Complete the monthly reporting package and Board reportingFinish
- Coordinate and complete all Bank reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain overall calendar for quarterly outlook, monthly forecast and financial reporting process; ensure adherence to the calendar
- Partner with executive leadership and Finance team to manage analyze, report and drive functional spend efficiencies
- Develop overall strategy to drive efficiency and accuracy in reporting
- Lead directed and independent analysis and decision support for new and existing initiatives
- Represent finance on other major “cross functional” projects
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Assist on acquisition modeling and integration
- Ownership of balance sheet and cash forecasting (domestic and international)
Who you are.
You are an attentive customer service professional with the skills and abilities to help make Virgin Pulse programs come alive for our clients. As Virgin Pulse is committed to providing quality programs to the employees of our client companies, you will use your talents to be the “voice of Virgin Pulse”; the first point of contact for numerous members in the program. You have the ability to lean and best apply your knowledge of our products and services while providing best in class customer service. In the role of Member Service Representative you will know how to address issues, provide support and offer information as needed in order to keep customers satisfied and help preserve business.
SHIFT - 12:30-9PM ET Monday-Friday
CANIDATE MUST HAVE CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE
CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCAL TO PROVIDENCE, RI
In the role of Member Service Representative you will wear many hats and your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Using top-notch interpersonal skills able understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with callers who may be frustrated or angry
- Handling incoming calls from members and clients regarding a variety of requests
- Demonstrate and maintain professional oral and written communication with customers, co-workers and other Virgin staff
- Navigating multiple databases simultaneously for member research and resolution
- Answering questions about client and product design as well as Virgin’s involvement with members’ overall wellbeing
- Assisting members with any technical issues related to website or products and escalate issues to as necessary
- Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Using excellent listening skills with the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues using Virgin databases
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Accepting repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
- Consistently meeting established performance and quality standards
- Maintenance of thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given to members
- Learning and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
- Discipline to work from home as business needs dictate
Who you are.
Preferred location: Minneapolis, MN, Providence, RI OR Remote
You are a data privacy/protection professional with experience of at least 2 years operating in an internal legal and regulatory compliance framework focused primarily on management of Privacy / Data protection program.
The roles and the responsibilities of the Privacy groups has increased substantially with Virgin Pulse’s growth and product expansion and an additional resource is required to ensure all privacy operations and duties are managed effectively and efficiently. The role will operate across various departments, supporting vendor and partner due diligence processes, providing feedback and support to sales and client-facing delivery teams and supporting the general administration and management of the program across all Virgin Pulse entities and platforms.
In the role you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following;
- Contract Negotiation: review and negotiate data protection addendum and standard contractual clauses with clients and vendors.
- Managing data protection regulatory requirement: Work closely with delivery teams and ensure applicable legal and compliance requirements are met.
- Active support to Privacy Officer: Ensure successful deployment of critical deliverables related to bolstering privacy program.
- Policy Management and Governance: Ensure successful management and updates to external user notices and internal policies.
- External Privacy Certifications and Assessments: Lead response efforts to external data protection assessments for clients and third-party certifications.
- Data Subject Rights: Investigate and respond to escalated data subject rights requests to meet national, state and international requirements, including HIPAA, GDPR, and CCPA.
- Privacy Impact Assessments: Assist with executing Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA) and Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA).
- Records of Processing Activity: Oversee maintenance of records of processing activity.
- Privacy Incident and Data Breach Management: Support the Privacy Officer and Legal team in management of incident response planning and prepping, program and management in partnership with Cyber Security Incident Response Team.
Who you are
As a manager of Data Quality and Governance at Virgin Pulse, you will be accountable for managing and leading all data governance and quality initiatives as it relates to the Virgin Pulse data lake, data warehouse, reporting systems and internal custom tools. You will have the responsibility of improving the quality and protection of data and information assets. This position will focus on establishing policies and ensuring adherence to quality standards for data governance and data file / reporting quality. You will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining automated quality tools and systems, such as CI / CD against small internal department tools and maintenance of custom built data file QA tools.
You’ll be challenged to wear many hats as you devise strategies, plan, and coordinate features and enhancements that provide highly-technical solutions and complex data reporting for our global clients. You are not only comfortable with technology, you're motivated by it to fill gaps that support critical initiatives, you lead by establishing project ownership and accountability, and constantly challenge the status quo of how we deliver quality, accuracy and with timeliness in mind.
In the role of XXX you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following;
- Working closely with quality engineers across multiple teams to ensure guidelines and processes are understood and being used.
- Collaborating with team leads in data and architecture teams to ensure data ownership and quality.
- Creating, documenting, managing, maintaining new data governance and quality projects and standards
- Frequent communication with internal and external teams and clients regarding quality processes and data governance.
- Collaborating with product and engineering teams to ensure ownership and quality of data sources.
- Managing projects for CI / CD of small internal tools.
- Goal setting and prioritization
- Development QA and governance skills across multiple teams
- Setting and meeting deadlines
You will be a great fit for this role if you align with our organizational focus on customer-centric efficiency, long-term thinking and passion for technology. Specifically, we think good leaders will demontrate the following traits:
- You possess strong communication skills and are able to speak technically with data engineering and architecture teams as well as interact with non-technical teams in Customer Success, Sales, Finance, and directly with clients.
- You think tactically to get urgent priorities and quality needs met, but also strategically to build our quality and governance standards to be stronger and more effective.
- You help come up with creative solutions to solve execution problems along the way to meet project timelines.
- You are a role model and good ambassador for our core values and can lead by example, setting expectations and context. Integrity is not just fundamental to our business, it is core to our mission.
- You care about long term quality and productivity improvement by strategizing and implementing a wide range of initiatives.
Who you are.
The Sales Enablement Manager will support Sales enablement initiatives and projects for select teams within the Sales org with the goal of helping to improve team performance and drive revenue growth. The Sales Enablement Manager possesses advanced knowledge of select Virgin Pulse products and services in order to best serve the teams he/she supports and the broader Sales org. This person will be responsible for working with their designated team to continuously assess needs and develop training, processes, and toolkit materials to address team requirements.
In the role of Sales Enablement Manager you will wear many hats though your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Main Enablement point of contact in partnership with select teams within the Sales organization
- Responsible for select team inquiries coming through Sales Enablement Teams channel and email as well as directly
- Coordination with broader Enablement team members to design learning paths for select Sales teams
- Work with Sales leadership on a recurring bases to assess team needs and develop enablement initiatives accordingly
- Ensure toolkit materials are developed and maintained as select teams require and product/services evolve
- Responsible for data gathering using available tools to bring forth themes/trends in alignment with select Sales teams in order to drive optimization
- Based on product and services SME assignment, responsible for Go To Market training coordination and updates in alignment with launch cycle
- Based on product and services SME assignment, responsible for updates to Solutions Consultant team and support ongoing training, demo needs
- Based on product and services SME assignment, responsible for updates to Proposal team and support ongoing training, database needs
- Support Sales opportunities as needed as an invested SME in select products and services
Who you are
You are passionate about improving population health and developing data-driven strategy with our clients to ensure they maximize the products, services and partners we offer to create impactful, life-changing ecosystems for their members. You are a knowledgeable, client-focused and sales-oriented professional; highly skilled in empathetic listening, reconnaissance conversations and managing all steps in a consultative sales process including discovery, capabilities presentations, pricing and contracting. You thrive in creating two-way dialogue that drives optimal client satisfaction, secures revenue retention and maximizes revenue growth. You enjoy being a player/coach and find energy in sharing your skills and knowledge with others. You are a natural collaborator, working diligently in partnership with teams throughout the organization to achieve results.
In the role of Strategic Development Director, you will wear many hats with responsibilities for the following:
- Delivery of revenue growth within our installed client base
- Knowledgeable about health promotion, industry trends and general benefits design strategy
- Subject matter expert on VP research, data analytics, benchmarking and overall client reporting
- Provide consistent executive presence to build trust with clients
- Uncover and listen to client objectives, barriers and leadership focus to develop actionable and evolving client-specific strategy in partnership with Client Success
- Align VP capabilities with client strategy and open-to-buy
- Manage all aspects of a complex service and software sales opportunity
- Create and deliver professional sales presentations, business cases and client specific case studies
- Direct management of pricing, proposals and RFP's
- Communicate and align strategy to product roadmap timing and features
- Contract management and negotiations
- SalesForce pipeline management
- Support Client Success in long-term client retention
Who you are
You are a dedicated and knowledgeble Senior Software Engineer and have a goal to find a position on a technology team focused on continuing the growth of our next-generation SaaS application. As a Senior Software Engineer at Virgin Pulse you will partner on a team of engineers in their work to implement stories, bug fixes, unit tests, and general R&D with minimal oversight. You bring to the table a broad understanding of many modern open-source web technologies, and are dedicated to learning more. You will on a scrum team, collaborating with other software engineers, product owners and our talented engineers to deliver great solutions on an exponentially growing application.
In addition to the above you possess a number of desirable traits including:
- You have outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- You are a great communicator (written and verbal)
- You are enthusiastic about leading and being part of a team, and have great people skills
- You are a mentor; a teacher who has gifts and knowledge and want to share this passion with others.
- A passion for learning technologies and applying them to the right projects will make you successful in this position.
Who you are
You are an HR professional! Your priority is getting it right for them our company team members. You’re an approachable, proactive and empathetic partner; when questions are asked or problems pop up, you find the answers and lead the resolution. You prioritize the support work of the VP People Team, and are the organization’s go-to for administering our perks and keeping track of all the details.
You don’t take problems at face value – you dig in and involve all the relevant parties, making sure you’re recommending the absolute best solutions for our business and our colleagues. Organization is your secret power – you genuinely like to be part of the solution, you could write a book on process and process improvement, creating and tracking relevant forms and reports is like breathing to you, and being responsive is your passion!
In the role of Human Resources Coordinator you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following;
- As a vital role in the People Team, you will provide local generalist support and whole organisation, by wrangling the administration side of our work:
- Forms, communications, tracking, and building new and better processes
- Welcome guests, visitors and interviewee candidates to office when recruiters or office manager are unable to. Make sure they feel welcome, introducing them to hosts as well as situating them in rooms as needed with refreshments.
- Prep for our newest hires – make sure we’re providing them with relevant Day One information and materials, receive from them and file the documentation we need
- Help us off-board our departing employees by providing them the information they need, and handling the documentation we need
- Manage our facility’s needs, scheduling meetings and events for our team; develop, write and deliver communications to the larger organization
- Administer our perks: Education Reimbursement, PTO and leaves of absence
- Filing, printing, organizing and other administrative duties as required and assigned. May lend some typical administrative support if needed.
- Processing HR documentation and accurate records maintenance and filing
- Partner on all People team initiatives and support our team, providing documentation of our processes and procedures
Who you are.
You are a skilled sales and client services/success professional who is dedicated to your craft and capable of working under limited supervision. You are an articulate communicator who manages internal and external stakeholders with the use of clear, concise and timely communications. You will take pride in being a subject matter expert, able to draw on your depth of knowledge to support your clients and the sales team
In this role you will have primary responsibility for the construction and execution of client specific strategic plans for the assigned book of business. You will oversee the day-to-day account management activities for the assigned clients by working closely with other functional departments within the company. It will be necessary to support the Sales/Business Development teams with pre-sales and upsell efforts.
What you will be doing.
In this role you'll be working closely with the Sales Team, and others on the Client Success Team, to help to build, manage, nurture and renew your own portfolio of clients.
You will be tasked to accompany your clients throughout the entire program cycle, and by ensuring diverse and exciting projects are carried out flawlessly. You will build relationships with cross-functional, international teams (Operations, Software Development, Communications, Product, Data Science, and many more) to solve challenges and to support the delivery of client promises. You will facilitate and consult clients for a successful onboarding and be their first go-to person for their strategic development. You will prepare and deliver analytical reviews for each account, develop strategic and consultative recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s goals and objectives and most importantly retain, upsell and grow the client base for the following years.
You will get international exposure in this role, collaborating with our International Client Success Team and contributing towards delivering a first-class standard of service to our global participants, clients and prospects.
The Client Success Manager role comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so we are really looking for a go-getter who is hungry to learn, develop and progress with us.
Who you are
A knowledgeable, junior level network support associate, you will work under general direction to help us manage our organization’s IT related support requests via the Corporate Systems help desk. In this role you will support the office infrastructure and corporate users, including local and remote employees, printers, servers, user hardware and other technology used within the organization. You will know best how to apply your skills to provide 1st through 3rd level support to all end users based in our office as well as remotely. Possessing solid attention to details, you will ensure documentation, hardware and software assets are maintained properly and accurately. You will also assist in providing support to clients and members who may be involved in special projects to improve our network and infrastructure.
In the role of Corporate Systems Analyst you will wear many hats though your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Ensure secure configuration of all user machines and systems to make sure OS and Anti-Virus patching is up to date.
- Respond promptly to support requests and maintain the 4 hour response and 24 hour fix / escalation SLA.
- Provide first level support to corporate users via phone and email to diagnose and resolve issues; escalating to senior team members proactively where required to ensure efficient closure of tickets.
- Assist in management of file transfer platform, creating and testing new connections, perform updates and changes to existing connections, review automation rules and workflows to aid in issue resolution.
- Assist in maintenance of Active Directory and related accounts and services, including mail and file services through standard tools to ensure settings and accounts created / removed in a timely fashion.
- Create process and user documentation relating to laptop / PC setup and review configurations before delivery to user, ensuring issues are fed back and corrected before deployment.
- Proactively recommend hardware and software solutions and plan replacement processes.
- Assist in the procurement of hardware and software and manage configuration and deployment throughout the organization.
- Track licensing statistics and manages IT asset list, ensuring all records are kept up to date. Help to maintain software licensing requirements.
- Assist in the maintenance and management of at stable and secure internal network.
- Support user training and the optimization of the IT infrastructure to improve business productivity.
- Delivery of assigned projects within a timely manner.
- Test applications and systems to ensure functionality before production deployment.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
Who you are
This full-time position will be part of the logistics, eCommerce, and hardware devices team within the Technical Operations Department at Virgin Pulse. You will manage the online store operation. You will be responsible for monitoring, coordinating and enhancing warehouse and fulfillment operations. You will work cross-functionally among all internal departments and many external customers and vendors.
In the role of Manager, eCommerce & Logistics you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following;
- Managing the online store, developing strategies and making recommendations to best serve the interests of our business.
- Evaluate and bring new products into the eCommerce online store to meet the needs of our members and generate revenue for the business
- Meeting members expectations by recommending changes to product or services and websites.
- Oversight for all Third-Party Labor (3PL) contractor activities, including contract management, operations and converting support, maintenance, and material handling/shipping.
- Collaborate with other teams to implement effective systems
- Identify risks and issues, and make recommendations to business leadership.
- Being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Virgin Pulse’s Customer and Member Service teams and other internal teams
- Provide recommendations for improvement on all of the manual processes
- Leverage and analyze logistics data, drive gap analysis and lead improvement.
- Review orders placed through the eCommerce store, monitor electronic file transfer process and exception reporting and processes for corrections
- Monitor product stock levels and complete internal purchase orders to ensure availability. Liaise with warehouses and finance teams to ensure correct fulfillment and delivery of ordered stock through suppliers and shipping services.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Who you are.
You are a knowledgeable and experienced sales professional; skilled in developing strategic territory plans and executing a process that enables you to exceed annual revenue targets in your assigned region. The right person will be an effective communicator and deliver value through a consultative selling approach. You’re able to gain an in depth understanding of critical client needs and create proposals that help achieve identified goals and solve key problems. You know how to partner cross-functionally within the business to deliver a quality experience to prospective clients throughout the selling process. The ideal candidate will also be meticulous in pipeline management, ensuring accuracy of data and timelines.
You thrive in fast paced, high growth environments and can manage change well. Complex selling and contracting environments keep you engaged and you prefer the challenges of a long sales cycle. A healthy competitiveness is part of your DNA but you’re also in it for the success of the team as a whole. You’re always willing to jump in and help a colleague and contribute to helpful dialogue during trainings and team meetings. You’ve always been a positive presence in any culture and at your foundation you are “Hungry, Humble, and Smart”.
In the role of Regional Sales Director, you will wear many hats and your focus will be crucial in the following:
- Achieve and exceed Annual Recurring Revenue objectives in your assigned territory focusing on companies with 1,000 – 5,000 employees.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets to sales leadership on a timely basis.
- Develop and execute strategic territory plans to maximize revenue out of your assigned territory.
- Creative lead generation initiatives through the use of direct mail, email marketing, external networking events, trade-shows, luncheon seminars, and cold calling
- Leverage Salesforce.com to build business, manage opportunities, and maintain accurate forecasting and reporting
- Demonstrate Virgin Pulse products and services to prospects via in-person or remote meetings.
- Generate sales proposals aligned with client needs and Virgin Pulse capabilities for distribution to prospects
- Coordinate with Virgin Pulse Client Services and Implementation on pre/post-sales implementation
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Virgin Pulse product portfolio
Who you are
Virgin Pulse is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team. This is a full-time position aimed at assisting in driving the operational and financial success of the company by consolidating and analyzing budgets and forecasts, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions. The ideal candidate should have a very analytical, yet strategic mindset and be a self-starter who is excited to work for a dynamic company.
In the role of Financial Analyst you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following;
- Prepare monthly variance analysis, clearly summarizing actuals versus plan/ forecast including detail behind key discrepancies
- Provide respective budget owners with ongoing support and data, partnering with them to investigate variances and understand future implications
- Assist with annual planning and quarterly forecasting
- Analyze and articulate key risks and opportunities to plans/ forecasts
- Support accounting team on ensuring accuracy and timeliness of data
- Prepare and maintain additional monthly/ quarterly reporting requirements to assist relevant business owners
- Ad hoc projects. Perform other job duties as required
Who you are
You are an accomplished, data-driven marketing leader with a minimum of 10 years in a leadership role to lead marketing execution for Virgin Pulse. Must demonstrate data-driven mindset and ability to manage teams and projects to critical KPIs and timelines. This role requires proven success delivering high-impact demand generation strategies and programs at scale.
The VP of Marketing position is a highly-strategic role within our organization and reports directly to the Virgin Pulse CMO. If chosen for this role you will also have significant visibility and interaction with other members of Virgin Pulse’s leadership team and cross-functionally. We seek an individual who shares our passion for data, who’s able to work collaboratively with various teams in a fast-paced startup environment, and who’s able to get things done to ensure customer and company success are achieved.
In this role you will wear many hats but your attention will be crucial in the following:
• Partnering with the CMO to develop a strategy and manage a team to execute on a plan to significantly increase marketing’s contribution to the sales pipeline and reduce customer acquisition cost (CAC) and partnering with sales enablement for competitive sales cycles, and decrease time to close.
• Ensuring CMO has clear line of visibility into KPIs for executive dashboarding and predictable, accurate sales forecasts.
• Developing and oversee a marketing and demand generation calendar that supports the company’s market segments with demand generation programs that speak to our buyer personas and more efficiently move them through their buyer’s journey
• Managing an existing team to consistently produce on-target leads on a monthly cadence to support Virgin Pulses direct sales teams.
• Partner with the Product Marketing and Marketing Content team to leverage existing content and identify new content needed to move buyers through the buyer’s journey
• Working hand-in-hand with Sales leadership to live up to the marketing and sales service level agreement and continually improve marketing programs via obtaining closed-loop feedback from Sales.
• Working with external marketing automation firms, PR, and advertising agencies to test, deploy, and measure new marketing programs and optimize the marketing ROI from these investments
• Developing and managing a set of demand generation metrics that clearly demonstrate the impact marketing is having on increasing the sales pipeline and lower customer acquisition cost
On a typical day, you might…
• Work with marketing operations to understand and identify opportunities and deltas for continuous improvement and optimization.
• Align with Product Marketing to ensure a seamless prospect and customer experience from top of the funnel to customer onboarding and beyond.
• Develop a demand generation strategy that supports new product or market segment launches
• Create a quarterly demand generation calendar that includes webinars, email nurture campaigns, content syndication, digital advertising and socialize it with marketing and sales leadership as well as their teams
• Collaborate with partnerships team to develop field marketing plans that maximize partnerships and establish new partnership channels when the opportunity presents itself.
• Analyze campaigns on a monthly basis and adjust program resources or capital to focus on the highest performing programs
• Brainstorm with the marketing content team and the business development representative teams to understand program messaging effectiveness
• Relentlessly look for ways to innovate how paid, earned, and owned media is repurposed into valuable assets for demand creation and sales enablement.
• Work closely with Content and Product Marketing and Virgin Pulse’s Customer Success team to identify and secure customer participation in demand generation programs
• Assist in building momentum for Virgin Pulse’s Partner and Ecosystem organization and help drive preference and affinity across Virgin Pulse’s consultant partners
Who you are.
We have a remarkable opportunity for a Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to join our organization. The creation of this new role is one aspect of our commitment to grow and expand our DEI initiatives and programming. We have also recently launched a companywide DEI initiative and DEI Council in support of our broader goals of cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization.
We are seeking to be an emerging leader on topics of wellbeing with an equity and inclusion lens. This is a cross-functional role that is connected as a stakeholder to other initiatives that are native to teams. A core part of your work will be within our growing DEI initiative working alongside the DEI Council, while being a resource across departments to support and influence change.
You’re passionate about theintersection of DEI and wellness. Excellent communicator, relator and connector. Adept at working cross-functionally. Confident interfacing with all levels of company leadership. A change agentand a builder.
In the role of Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion you will wear many hats though your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Lead global DEI initiatives, strategy development and implementation through senior leadership, our DEI Counsel and Employee Resource Groups.
- Create and support the execution of enrichment activities that reinforce an inclusive company culture and help to achieve DEI objectives.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Employee Experience and HR teams to integrate DEI initiatives into the overall People framework for Virgin Pulse.
- Manage internal and external DEI communications.
- Initiate benchmarking strategies for diversity to aid in adopting best practices for DEI.
- Collaborate with our Product and Client teams to integrate DEI into our overall wellness offerings and strategies.
- Stay at the forefront of the Diversity and Inclusion landscape, remaining up-to-date on emerging topics and opportunities.
- Identify new programs or initiatives that can bolster diversity within our company and that reflect the best expertise in this space; from increasing representation to ensuring we have an inclusive culture that truly reflects our values and cultural tenets.
- Act as a coach to our leaders. Shape their roles as D&I champions, ensuring they have the information, tools, and support to ground their team culture and business operations in diversity and inclusivity.
Who you are
As a Product Manager for Virgin Pulse, you will manage the entire product life cycle for your feature lane. You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, strong agile and process skills, and the drive to make your product vision a reality. You act as the CEO for your lane and demonstrate leadership through ability to partner with and influence multiple internal resource groups. To better understand requirements and dependencies you work with stakeholders across the business (including, but not limited to engineering, user experience & design, product marketing, client success, and legal). You drive product strategy through a deep understanding of business needs, maintaining a prioritized backlog with near-term deliverables and longer-term vision.
Possessing an insatiable curiosity and desire to solve user problems, you advocate for your feature roadmap with an eye towards user empathy. You serve as the evangelist for your feature lane, communicating the roadmap vision to stakeholders. You also share this vision with your scrum team, rallying engineers to develop with business needs in mind.
**Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Meet the Team.
Our product managers enjoy working with lots of inputs and constraints: product and UX vision, use cases, go to market timing, and development budget. They also have a passion for creating winning products, can own the process of product delivery, and can work well within a close-knit product delivery team.
Who you are
We have a remarkable opportunity for a Product Director, Health Analytics to join the product team at Virgin Pulse, with a focus on our expansion into Population Health, Health Analytics, and Personalization. Our purpose at Virgin Pulse is to change lives for good. We create software products across web and mobile devices that help people become healthier, happier, and more productive.
Our work spans IOS, Android, Web apps, wearable and connected devices, and reaches 2 million + users across 20 languages, for their everyday engagement, behavior change, and success. You will join a fast-growing team Product team that includes product managers, user researchers, UX designers, and content strategists, in an exciting agile, innovative, and collaborative environment.
This product leadership role will oversee 3-4 product managers spanning some of the central capabilities of the platform, including our Health Analytics and Dashboard offerings, our Personalization capabilities, including AI, ML, and more. The ideal candidate excels at product management, product strategy, and people management, including mentoring and guiding team members and creating a collaborative, creative, and high-performance culture. You'll also build close relationships with other departments especially our Engineering and Architecture Teams as well as Sales and Customer Success.